Sunday, April 6, 2008

tomorrow's highs, halifax 7, abadan29

leaving tomorrow, for two months… for two months.
the kid already knows she’s not going get everything, because daddy’s not going to be there. She ain’t happy. don’t even ask about the missus… and what am I doing?

you guessed it, polishing my shoes. I’ve done all the shopping for gifts and stuff. Have to print bunch a papers for the Iranian officials about onelight and the veil tomorrow, go to the gym ( that’s right, it’s been going on since I stopped smoking, can’t you tell from the waist) call my mother ten more times, leave some notes for the office… and… oh yeah I picked out the picture I want the missus to publicize if I ever die!!!

got a call today from my oldest friend, telling me that I must be making good money in canada telling people that I climbed trees when I was a kid…

i’ll call you all from iran

with love,
S

No comments: